Our OneWalk Crew are absolutely integral to OneWalk success. Crew members make a profound impact on the lives of our Walkers and the work of the Princess Margaret by taking on a variety of tasks across the OneWalk event.You can sign up as general Crew, as a Crew Captain, as a Truck Driver or as Specialty Crew such as Doctors, Nurses, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors and Podiatrists. Crew can register as a team, and can be part of a team with Walkers as well. Crew is all-day commitment and Crew Members are required to attend an All-Crew Meeting on the Friday before the event in preparation for the event.
Please note: You must be at least 13 years old to be a Crew Member.
- Download Your December Crew Newsletter
- Download Your January Crew Newsletter
- Download Your February Crew Newsletter
- Download Your March Crew Newsletter
- Download Your April Crew Newsletter
- Download Your May Crew Newsletter
- Download Your June Crew Newsletter
- Download Your July Crew Newsletter
- Download Your August Crew Newsletter
- Download Your September Crew Newsletter
We are so grateful to our volunteers who contribute their time, expertise, and skills to make OneWalk an amazing experience for our OneWalkers, their friends and family. Some Volunteers help before the event, assist at outreach events, lead Training Walks and help at the OneWalk office. Others help on-event greeting participants and helping make the OneWalk event experience amazing.
Volunteering is a great way to make a real impact on cancer research and care.
Call us at 416.815.WALK (9255) to find out more about Volunteer programs in your area.